This is the second award, the "Passionate blogger one" (thanks, Lisaloo!). So, 5 things I am passionate about:
1) Preserving life: Having seen what I have seen, I have come to greatly appreciate the gift of life. So, this is the number one priority for me in life, and it extends to many different topics. From being against abortion, to doing my best to help patients, and to avoid killing stuff, even if this is a disgusting insect that drives me crazy. It also explains my many attempts to become vegetarian (I have not succeeded yet, but I am still hoping).
2) People I love: I am not one to love easily, but when I do, I go to great lengths for these people.
3) Books: I love reading and writing. It makes me travel to faraway places, and discover new emotions and ways of thinking.
4) Food: I am always eager to try new things, regardless of their "weirdness" and unfamiliarity. I take great pleasure in cooking, and also enjoying good food with people I love.
5) The mighty trifecta: Sun, sea and a blue sky, that is. This explains why I love my country so much (and also every country with a similar climate). Cloudy weather always makes me feel blue, and summer doesn't come for me, until I get to spend some days in our beautiful Greek islands.
And now the nominees:
1) Donna from "My tasty treasures", because she puts the term "passionate" into a whole new perspective!
2) Willoughby from "This stop Willoughby", for her creative projects.
3) Katie from "Katie's corner" for her love of dogs.
4) Kristina for her passion (or should I say obsession? LOL) for Snuggies.
5) And finally, ♫ Spasm ♫ from "Got org?" for being a time management goddess.
That's all for now. Have an amazing weekend, everybody!